When it comes to Patio Furniture Refinishing, we are the best in the business! We meticulously inspect, repair and refinish your old patio furniture to bring it back to life! Here is a summary of our refinishing process:
- We first take measurements of the furniture and all measurements are recorded.
- We make a primary evaluation of the needed materials.
- The furniture is then stripped of all vinyl straps or sling fabric.
- We carefully inspect the furniture and make sure that every weld is structurally sound. Any welds that don’t pass our inspection are re-welded.
- The furniture is then sand blasted and cleaned.
- We then inspect the furniture again and replace any hardware that needs replacing.
- The furniture is powder coated then baked in an oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- The furniture is re-inspected and the vinyl straps or sling fabric is installed.
- The furniture then goes through final inspection. Once it passes final inspection, the frames are covered with temporary, heavy duty paper to protect the finish.